Welcome to Coccinelle Rouge blog. Treating yourself well it is not a luxury. It is only necessary ♥
RSS

venerdì 2 aprile 2010

Have a nice weekend





Creations by Blushie, joojoo, heysista, cirlelinestudio and paisleybaby.

I love how pink and green work together!
I think this is my favourite colour combo. That's why I have chosen some cute items for this Friday :)
So, what are your plans for this weekend and the upcoming Easter holidays?
I am going to spend these days with my boyfriend and our friends.
I hope you will spend some good time as well!
Have a nice weekend :)

6 commenti:

  1. great finds...love the soap...;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh me too! Hope your having a great weekend!

    RispondiElimina
  3. This is very pretty! Thank you for including our cosmetic bag.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love the beautiful colors! Thank you so much for including my decal.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Sweet finds! Thanks a lot for featuring my kitty! xo :)

    RispondiElimina